- Visit Oxfam Canada for a variety of teaching ideas, tools, resources and games
- Visit Global dimensions of the UK for a fantastic array of teaching materials
- School Coop offers a variety of interactive materials that are great for the class room
- See what CAFOD – Just one world has to offer
- Utilize Global Exchanges Fair Trade in the classroom curricula, with a focus on Cocoa
- Move beyond just teaching it and learn how you can make your school Fair Trade friendly!
Looking to teach on Fair Trade at the University level, please have a look at this curriculum put together by Professor Ewart at the University of Waterloo
*Note: many of these resource are US and UK focused, as a result please gear your focus toward the Canadian Market and certification systems.